Flip Through the PREVIEW
Do you have young students that need to learn about the difference between a “good” touch and a “bad” touch ?
Do you want a classroom activity kit that can help you teach your students about the differences between boy bodies and girl bodies ?
“I’M A BOY, YOU’RE A GIRL” 4 SESSION ACTIVITY KIT
DESIGNED BY A TEAM OF SEXOLOGISTS, THIS KIT MAKES TEACHING AND LEARNING ABOUT SOME OF THESE HARDER SUBJECTS, A LOT OF FUN!
This activity kit is especially designed for the youngest learners.
It is a poster set with playing pieces, and a curriculum of 4 consecutive lessons plans (of 30 minutes each) to teach about bodies, boys and girls differences, friendships and “bad” touch.
TOPICS THAT ARE COVERED INCLUDE:
• WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN BOYS AND GIRLS ?
• WHAT ARE YOUR “PRIVATE PARTS” ?
• WHO IS ALLOWED / NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH THEM ?
• GOOD TOUCH / SECRET TOUCH
• HOW ARE BABIES MADE ?
• WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT / BUT THE SAME (RESPECTING DIVERSITY)
• WHAT IS A “FRIEND” ?
• HOW DO WE SHOW RESPECT TO FRIENDS
All the playing pieces come laminated so you can use the activity over and over again.
RECOMMENDED AGE GROUP: Kindergarten to grade 3