Flip Through the PREVIEW
Would your students know how to answer these questions about consent?
- WHAT IS CONSENT?
- IF YOU GIVE CONSENT, CAN YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND LATER?
- WHAT HAPPENS IF SOMEONE SAYS NO?
- WHO CANNOT CONSENT?
can be difficult to grasp.
Masturbation for Males: The Sequence Cards (Download)
by Stephanie Mitelman, M.A., CSE, AASECT Certified Sexuality Educator
SET OF 15 LAMINATED INSTRUCTION CARDS WITH STEP BY STEP IMAGES +
- How to ask someone for consent
- How to respond if someone says no
- Understanding who is NOT able to consent (such as a person who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol)
This card set was designed to teach students with social impairments, particularly those with Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, or other special needs, to prepare for asking for consent.
P.S. This is the E-version of the program. It contains the same contents as the Print version of the same program.
P.S.S. If you would like to also purchase the Print version of the same program please go to Rules For Consent: The Sequence Cards