Intimacy Timeline – Classroom Activity Kit (Download)
by Stephanie Mitelman, M.A., CSE, AASECT Certified Sexuality Educator
This is a tried and tested activity!
This game gets students thinking about their beliefs relating to intimacy and relationship expectations.
There are no right or wrong answers.
This game is intended to get students familiar with the various activities of intimacy and the timeline that works for them.
The timeline includes activities such as:
- holding hands
- kissing in public
- getting tested for sexually transmitted infections
Students may learn some of the steps involved in an intimate relationship.
They are free to fill in their own along the way!
- 4 sets of 12 activity Cards, with Instructions
- Duration: 45-60 minutes
- Recommended Level: Grades 9-12
- Note: There are no images used in this game. All content is teen-appropriate.
- All pieces in the Print version of the game are laminated so the game can be used again and again.
P.S. This is the E-version of the program that you can download immediately upon purchase. It contains the same contents as the Print version of the same program.
P.S.S. If you would like to also purchase the Print version of the same program please go to Intimacy Timeline – Classroom Activity Kit