Flip Through the PREVIEW
INTRODUCTIONS TO ADOLESCENT SEXUALITY & TEACHING SEX EDUCATION
Teaching Manual: 250+pages Complete Book
by Stephanie Mitelman, M.A., CSE, AASECT Certified Sexuality Educator
This teaching manual is an easy-to-use resource with all of the essentials for teaching today’s sex ed.
It is a collection of information, activities and resources from several different credible sources.
The pages are full of essential background health information, guides for teachers, activities, and resources created or carefully chosen by sex education experts.
It goes beyond traditional health education’s focus on puberty, anatomy, and STIs (previously known as STDs), the manual covers LGBT issues, body image, safer sex, consent, and much more!
- An Introduction to Adolescent Sexuality + Sex Education
- Sexual Anatomy – Male + Female
- Pregnancy + Childbirth
- Birth Control Methods
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs, formerly STDs)
- STI Prevention + Condom Use
- Healthy Relationships
- Teaching LGBT Diversity and Respecting Diversity
- Sexuality and Disability
- First Nations Communities
- An Appendix , Research and Resources