Would your students know which of these statements is TRUE and which of these states is FALSE ?
- THE TWO MOST COMMON FORMS OF BIRTH CONTROL ARE HORMONAL AND NON HORMONAL METHODS
- PLAN B IS ALSO KNOWN AS THE MORNING AFTER PILL AND EMERGENCY CONTRACEPTION
There are many forms of birth control today.
Students need to be informed to make the right choices for them.
Contraception Challenge Game – Classroom Activity Kit
by Stephanie Mitelman, M.A., CSE, AASECT Certified Sexuality Educator
This interactive classroom game engages youth to identify what is TRUE and what is FALSE on a wide variety of birth control options, and teaches critical thinking skills around selecting and using correctly birth control methods.
• 40 CATEGORY CARDS (TRUE/FALSE)
• 31 CONTRACEPTION CARD STATEMENTS
• ANSWER KEY + NOTES TO INSTRUCTOR
All the playing pieces in the print version come laminated so you can use the activity over and over again.
Recommended Grade Level: Grades 7 – 10
P.S. This is the Print version of the program. It contains the same contents as the E-version of the same program.
P.S.S. If you would like to also purchase the E-version of the same program that you can download immediately upon purchase please go to Contraception Challenge Classroom Activity Kit (Download)