Flip Through the PREVIEW
Would your students know how to answer these questions about using dating apps?
- WHAT SHOULD MY PROFILE LOOK LIKE?
- WHAT TYPE OF PHOTOS SHOULD I INCLUDE?
- HOW CAN I INITIATE A CONVERSATION WITH A POTENTIAL MATCH?
- WHAT DO I DO IF SOMEONE DOESN’T MATCH WITH ME?
- WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION CAN I GIVE OUT ON A DATING APP?
- WHERE SHOULD I MEET UP WITH A POTENTIAL MATCH?
The Do’s and Don’ts of Using Dating Apps: The Sequence Cards
by Stephanie Mitelman, M.A., CSE, AASECT Certified Sexuality Educator
SET OF 30 LAMINATED INSTRUCTION CARDS WITH STEP BY STEP IMAGES +
This card set was designed to teach students with social impairments, particularly those with Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, or other special needs, to safely and successfully use dating Apps
P.S. This is the Print version of the program. It contains the same contents as the E-version of the same program.
P.S.S. If you would like to also purchase the E-version of the same program that you can download immediately upon purchase please go to The Do’s and Don’ts of Using Dating Apps: The Sequence Cards (Download)