Flip Through the PREVIEW
Would your students know how to answer these questions about using dating apps?
- WHAT SHOULD MY PROFILE LOOK LIKE?
- WHAT TYPE OF PHOTOS SHOULD I INCLUDE?
- HOW CAN I INITIATE A CONVERSATION WITH A POTENTIAL MATCH?
- WHAT DO I DO IF SOMEONE DOESN’T MATCH WITH ME?
- WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION CAN I GIVE OUT ON A DATING APP?
- WHERE SHOULD I MEET UP WITH A POTENTIAL MATCH?
The Do’s and Don’ts of Using Dating Apps: The Sequence Cards
by Stephanie Mitelman, M.A., CSE, AASECT Certified Sexuality Educator
- SET OF 30 LAMINATED INSTRUCTION CARDS WITH STEP BY STEP IMAGES +
This card set was designed to teach students with social impairments, particularly those with Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, or other special needs, to safely and successfully use dating Apps