Check out this Preview:
Did You Know?:
- Every 10 minutes a teen girl gets pregnant.
- Around the world, every minute 10 people are infected with HIV.
- At least half of those infected are under the age of 25.
The are are many choices to make in life.
This teaching resource video explores how teens are dealing with some of the most difficult ones, and can help discuss these issues in classrooms.
The Decision – Classroom DVD and Discussion
by Stephanie Mitelman, M.A., CSE, AASECT Certified Sexuality Educator
In this DVD teens are talking about their attitudes and concerns about having sex for the first time. This is real sex education, with real teens’ stories of condoms, alcohol, and fears of pregnancy and STIs their first time.
This video will help students start to discuss the decisions involved in having sex for the first time, including birth control, condoms, abuse, consent, sexually transmitted infections (STIs, previously known as STDs), and more.
- Real teens talk about their fears and choices their first time.
- Discussion questions for instructors are included.
- The video is fast paced, with quick interview clips
- Format: Full Screen, Multiple Formats, NTSC
- Region: Region 1 (US and Canada Format)
- Number of discs: 1
- Run Time: 20 minutes
- Music by DJ Jelo