Flip Through the PREVIEW
NOTE: This products uses REAL PEOPLE images in the Sequence Cards
Would your students know how to answer these questions about asking someone out?
- HOW DO I ASK SOMEONE TO GO OUT WITH ME?
- WHAT DO I DO IF THEY SAY NO?
- WHAT DO I DO IF SOMEONE ASKS ME OUT?
- WHAT DOES IT MEAN IF SOMEONE SAYS THAT THEY ARE TOO BUSY FOR A DATE?
Steps To Asking Someone Out (Real People): The Sequence Cards
by Stephanie Mitelman, M.A., CSE, AASECT Certified Sexuality Educator
- SET OF 17 LAMINATED INSTRUCTION CARDS WITH STEP BY STEP IMAGES +
- How to approach someone you are interested in
- How to engage in conversation with someone you are interested in
- How to confidently cope with rejection
- What to do if someone asks YOU on a date
This card set was designed to teach students with social impairments, particularly those with Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, or other special needs, to prepare for the initial steps of dating.
SUGGESTED GRADE LEVEL: Elementary and individuals with special needs