Every student should receive sex education in a comprehensive and fun way!
Sexual Health – Trivia DVD Games – Teaching Package -Full Set of 6
by Stephanie Mitelman, M.A., CSE, AASECT Certified Sexuality Educator
These DVD Games will offer accurate sexual health information in an interactive DVD format to be played in the classroom as a group or individually.
The games are designed with both students and teachers in mind.
The interactive characters will narrate the game so it is not only informative, but fun to play!
With over 100 questions per subject, this game can be played over and over again!
Using multiple choice, true-and-false, fill in the blank, and labeling questions, the games cover a long list of subjects including sexual health, birth control, condoms, relationships, abuse, consent, puberty, conception, pregnancy, and male and female anatomy.
The Full Set of 6 includes the following DVDs:
- Girl Bodies Trivia DVD Game
- Girl Bodies Trivia DVD covers all the basics in female anatomy and reproductive health. Students will learn about body parts, menstrual cycle and fertility.
- Boy Bodies Trivia DVD Game
- This DVD covers all the basics in male anatomy, birth control, condoms, and reproduction (includes body parts, sperm production, safer sex, and fertility).
- Relationships Trivia DVD Game
- This DVD looks at issues of healthy relationships as well as dating, having sex for the first time, homosexual relationships and sexual abuse.
- Safer Sex Trivia DVD Game
- This DVD game offers students accurate sexual health information and examines all the latest safer sex practices, social issues surrounding them and more
- The Doctor Says Trivia DVD Game
- This DVD covers medical questions around puberty, pregnancy, sexual health, and sexually transmitted infections and answers the query “what is normal?”
- Making Babies Trivia DVD Game
- This DVD covers all the basics in female anatomy and reproductive health. Students will learn about all the body parts, the menstrual cycle and fertility.
Recommended Grade Levels: Grades 7 to 11
There are no reviews yet.