Flip Through the PREVIEW
Discussing hygiene topics can be embarrassing.
These fully illustrated handouts are designed to be reprinted for students and can be used as homework assignments or in class discussions.
Hygiene Handouts – For Girls (Download)
by Stephanie Mitelman, M.A., CSE, AASECT Certified Sexuality Educator
COLLECTION OF 9 POSTER PAGES ABOUT HYGIENE CARE
FULLY ILLUSTRATED IN COLOR TO REPRODUCE FOR STUDENTS
- This Set of 9 poster pages, short social stories (8 by 11 inches) Includes:
- Developing Breasts (Bodies changing are Okay)
- Putting on a Bra (and Wearing a Bra)
- Menstruation (Starting Your Period)
- What to Do When you get Your Period At School
- Scratching private Parts in Public
- Getting Acne (and Dealing with Acne)
- Using Deodorant (Body odor)
- Passing Gas
- Adjusting Underwear
SUGGESTED GRADE LEVEL: Individuals with Special Needs
P.S. This is the E-version of the program that you can download immediately upon purchase. It contains the same contents as the Print version of the same program.
*With Same Day Downloads, You Can Print, Cut, and possibly Laminate the Programs Yourself
P.S.S. If you would like to also purchase the Print version of the same program, please go to: