Flip Through the PREVIEW
Would your students know how to answer these questions about hygiene?
- HOW OFTEN DO I WASH MY HAIR?
- WHAT DO I DO IF MY UNDERARMS ARE SWEATY?
- HOW CAN I BEST PREPARE FOR BEDTIME?
- HOW CAN I LOOK AND FEEL MY BEST EVERY DAY?
- HOW CAN I KEEP MY BODY HEALTHY?
How To Hygiene: The Sequence Cards
by Stephanie Mitelman, M.A., CSE, AASECT Certified Sexuality Educator
- SET OF 19 LAMINATED INSTRUCTION CARDS WITH STEP BY STEP IMAGES + DESCRIPTIONS
This card set was designed to teach students with social impairments, particularly those with Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, or other special needs, how to take care of hygiene.