Flip Through the PREVIEW
Would your students know how to answer these questions about hygiene?
- HOW OFTEN DO I WASH MY HAIR?
- WHAT DO I DO IF MY UNDERARMS ARE SWEATY?
- HOW CAN I BEST PREPARE FOR BEDTIME?
- HOW CAN I LOOK AND FEEL MY BEST EVERY DAY?
- HOW CAN I KEEP MY BODY HEALTHY?
How To Hygiene: The Sequence Cards (Download)
by Stephanie Mitelman, M.A., CSE, AASECT Certified Sexuality Educator
SET OF 19 LAMINATED INSTRUCTION CARDS WITH STEP BY STEP IMAGES + DESCRIPTIONS
This card set was designed to teach students with social impairments, particularly those with Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, or other special needs, how to take care of hygiene.
P.S. This is the E-version of the program. It contains the same contents as the Print version of the same program.
P.S.S. If you would like to also purchase the Print version of the same program please go to How To Hygiene: The Sequence Cards