Flip Through the PREVIEW
Would your students know if the following statements are Signs Someone Like You Or Not ?
- Is Smiling at Someone a sign they like you?
- Is Texting someone late at night a sign they like you?
He Likes Me / She Likes Me Not: Classroom Activity Kit (Download)
by Stephanie Mitelman, M.A., CSE, AASECT Certified Sexuality Educator
This activity kit will get students thinking about these three things:
• What signs show when someone “likes” you more than a friend.
• What signs show when someone is not interested in you as more than a friend.
• What signs show when someone likes you as a person but is not interested in dating you.
It examines behaviors from school setting, to friendship circles and online.
This is a MUST DO activity for students learning to navigate the challenging waters of crushes and dating.
• Game Instructions
• LIKES ME / DOESN’T LIKE ME / IT DEPENDS cards
• 36 Behavior Cards
Recommended Grade Level: Grades 6 & 7 + Individuals with Special Needs
P.S. This is the E-version of the program. It contains the same contents as the Print version of the same program.
*With Same Day Downloads, You Can Print, Cut, and possibly Laminate the Programs Yourself
P.S.S. If you would like to also purchase the E-version of the same program that you can download immediately upon purchase please go to He Likes Me / She Likes Me Not – Classroom Activity Kit