Flip Through the PREVIEW
Would your students AGREE, DISAGREE or remain NEUTRAL with the following statements?
- BOYS SHOULD NOT CRY
- IT’S OKAY FOR GIRLS TO BE ASSERTIVE AND ASK FOR WHAT THEY WANT
Growing Up Gendered – Classroom Activity Kit (Download)
by Stephanie Mitelman, M.A., CSE, AASECT Certified Sexuality Educator
This activity kit will get students thinking about these three things:
• What are the stereotypes about males and females in our society.
• Discuss how lives have been affected by these stereotypes.
• Discuss ways they wish to challenge these beliefs.
• Game Instructions
• Notes to Instructor
• AGREE/ DISAGREE/ NEUTRAL cards
• 20 Stereotype Statements
Recommended Grade Level: Grade 6 & 7
P.S. This is the E-version of the program. It contains the same contents as the Print version of the same program.
*With Same Day Downloads, You Can Print, Cut, and possibly Laminate the Programs Yourself
P.S.S. If you would like to also purchase the Print version of the same program please go to Growing Up Gendered – Classroom Activity Kit