Flip Through the PREVIEW
Would your students AGREE, DISAGREE or remain NEUTRAL with the following statements?
- BOYS SHOULD NOT CRY
- IT’S OKAY FOR GIRLS TO BE ASSERTIVE AND ASK FOR WHAT THEY WANT
Growing Up Gendered – Classroom Activity Kit
by Stephanie Mitelman, M.A., CSE, AASECT Certified Sexuality Educator
This activity kit will get students thinking about these three things:
• What are the stereotypes about males and females in our society.
• Discuss how lives have been affected by these stereotypes.
• Discuss ways they wish to challenge these beliefs.
• Game Instructions
• Notes to Instructor
• AGREE/ DISAGREE/ NEUTRAL cards
• 20 Stereotype Statements
Recommended Grade Level: Grade 6 & 7
P.S. This is the Print version of the program. It contains the same contents as the E-version of the same program.
P.S.S. If you would like to also purchase the E-version of the same program that you can download immediately upon purchase please go to Growing Up Gendered – Classroom Activity Kit (Download)