Flip Through the PREVIEW
Would your students know how to answer these questions about friendships and relationships?
- WHAT SHOULD I LOOK FOR IN A FRIEND OR PARTNER?
- WHAT ARE THE IMPACTS OF MY OWN ACTIONS ON A FRIENDSHIP OR RELATIONSHIP?
- HOW CAN I DISTINGUISH IF MY FRIENDSHIP OR RELATIONSHIP IS NOT HEALTHY?
- WHAT KIND OF SUPPORT SHOULD MY FRIEND OR PARTNER GIVE ME?
Beginners Love Or Illusion Classroom Activity Kit
by Stephanie Mitelman, M.A., CSE, AASECT Certified Sexuality Educator
This Classroom Activity Kit prompts students to start thinking about 3 main things:
- What behaviours in a friendship or relationship are acceptable for them
- What the characteristics are of a friendship or relationship they’d like to get involved in
- What the impact of their own actions is on the other person in the friendship or relationship.
SET INCLUDES 35 LAMINATED BEHAVIOUR /ACTIVITY CARDS + 2 CATEGORY CARDS
This card set was designed to teach students with social impairments, particularly those with Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, or other special needs, how to navigate healthy and unhealthy friendships and relationships.
P.S. This is the Print version of the program. It contains the same contents as the E-version of the same program.
P.S.S. If you would like to also purchase the E-version of the same program that you can download immediately upon purchase please go to Beginners Love Or Illusion Classroom Activity Kit (Download)