Flip Through the PREVIEW
Would your students know how to answer these questions about bathroom etiquette?
- HOW CAN I GIVE PEOPLE PRIVACY IN THE BATHROOM?
- HOW CAN I EXCHANGE MY PAD IF I AM MENSTRUATING?
- HOW SHOULD I BEHAVE IN THE BATHROOM?
- WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY BATHROOM STALL IS OUT OF TOILET PAPER?
Bathroom Etiquette For Girls Sequence Cards
by Stephanie Mitelman, M.A., CSE, AASECT Certified Sexuality Educator
- SET OF 15 LAMINATED INSTRUCTION CARDS WITH STEP BY STEP IMAGES + DESCRIPTIONS
This card set was designed to teach students with social impairments, particularly those with Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, or other special needs, appropriate bathroom etiquette.