Flip Through the PREVIEW
Would your students know how to answer these questions about bathroom etiquette?
- HOW CAN I GIVE PEOPLE PRIVACY IN THE BATHROOM?
- WHICH URINAL SHOULD I USE?
- HOW SHOULD I BEHAVE IN THE BATHROOM?
- WHAT SHOULD I DO AFTER I HAVE URINATED?
Bathroom Etiquette For Boys Sequence Cards
by Stephanie Mitelman, M.A., CSE, AASECT Certified Sexuality Educator
- SET OF 14 LAMINATED INSTRUCTION CARDS WITH STEP BY STEP IMAGES + DESCRIPTIONS
This card set was designed to teach students with social impairments, particularly those with Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, or other special needs, appropriate bathroom etiquette.